Selecting cardboard materials for your packaging, point-of-sale displays, exhibition stands and temporary displays can all help you show your customers that you care about being environmentally responsible.
- Our corrugated cardboard is typically made up of 75% recycled paper;
- Any added pulp is sourced from sustainably managed forests in Europe;
- Transportation emissions are kept to a minimum as cardboard is lightweight and our products are usually delivered flat-packed;
- Our finished cardboard products are perfect to be re-used, recycled or composted;
- Our electricity requirements are supplemented by solar PV panels and virtually all of our heating is from our wood-fired boiler;
- All of our cardboard waste is sent for recycling;
- We are in the middle of a plan to update the insulation in all of our buildings;
- We are gradually replacing all of our light fittings with low-energy units.